Brazil's CSN to raise prices for distributors, source says
SAO PAULO Aug 19 (Reuters) - Cia Siderúrgica Nacional SA plans to raise prices for hot- and cold-rolled, galvanized and zinc steel products to distributors in Brazil's local market as early as this week, a source told Reuters on Monday.
The company, commonly known as CSN, plans to increase prices between 5.5 percent and 6.75 percent, said the source, who requested anonymity because the issue remains undisclosed. The raise might be implemented on Aug. 23, the source added.
CSN declined to comment.
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza