Brazil's CSN to raise prices for distributors, source says
SAO PAULO Aug 19 (Reuters) - Cia Siderúrgica Nacional SA plans to raise prices for hot- and cold-rolled, galvanized and zinc steel products to distributors in Brazil's local market as early as this week, a source told Reuters on Monday.
The company, commonly known as CSN, plans to increase prices between 5.5 percent and 6.75 percent, said the source, who requested anonymity because the issue remains undisclosed. The raise might be implemented on Aug. 23, the source added.
CSN declined to comment.
- Federal judge rules DC ban on handguns unconstitutional
- Boko Haram kidnaps wife of Cameroon's vice PM, kills at least three
- Fighting in Gaza abates, but truce hopes look fragile |
- Destroy Hamas? Something worse would follow: Pentagon intel chief
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine