Fannie Mae to sell $2.5 bln in bills on Wednesday
Aug 19 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Monday it plans to sell $2.5 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will include $1 billion of three-month bills, due Nov. 20, 2013, and $1.5 billion of six-month bills, due Feb. 19, 2014.
Settlement is Aug. 21-22.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Alice, steampunk and a false name: enigma of an American jailed in North Korea
- North Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'