Fannie Mae to sell $2.5 bln in bills on Wednesday
Aug 19 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Monday it plans to sell $2.5 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will include $1 billion of three-month bills, due Nov. 20, 2013, and $1.5 billion of six-month bills, due Feb. 19, 2014.
Settlement is Aug. 21-22.
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- Henrik Fisker is back with a souped up Mustang
- Cosby comedy gigs to go on in midst of swirling allegations
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine