Fannie Mae to sell $2.5 bln in bills on Wednesday
Aug 19 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Monday it plans to sell $2.5 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will include $1 billion of three-month bills, due Nov. 20, 2013, and $1.5 billion of six-month bills, due Feb. 19, 2014.
Settlement is Aug. 21-22.
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid