Fannie Mae to sell $2.5 bln in bills on Wednesday
Aug 19 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Monday it plans to sell $2.5 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will include $1 billion of three-month bills, due Nov. 20, 2013, and $1.5 billion of six-month bills, due Feb. 19, 2014.
Settlement is Aug. 21-22.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter