Ex-divs to take 10.60 points off FTSE 100 on Aug. 21
LONDON, Aug 19 (Reuters) - The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Wednesday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 10.60 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND INDEX IMPACT (pence) (points) British 45.0 3.38 American Tobacco Carnival 25.0 (USc) 0.11 Capita 8.7 0.22 Hammerson 6.64 0.18 HSBC 0.1 (USD) 4.66 Intercontinenta 102.2 1.07 l Hotels Prudential 9.73 0.97 Among FTSE 250 companies going ex-dividend are: COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND Catlin Grp 10 Lancashire 5 (USc) Mondi 9.55 (EUc) Rentokil 0.7 Taylor Wimpey 0.22 UBM 6.7 Witan Inv Tst 3.3
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins