Spain targets 4 bln euros in Tuesday debt auction
MADRID Aug 19 (Reuters) - Spain said on Monday it aimed to issue between 3 billion euros ($4.00 billion) and 4 billion euros of 6-month and 12-month Treasury bills on Tuesday.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter