Spain targets 4 bln euros in Tuesday debt auction
MADRID Aug 19 (Reuters) - Spain said on Monday it aimed to issue between 3 billion euros ($4.00 billion) and 4 billion euros of 6-month and 12-month Treasury bills on Tuesday.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel