Teen apparel chain Urban Outfitters profit jumps 25 pct
Aug 19 (Reuters) - Teen apparel retailer Urban Outfitters Inc reported a 25 percent jump in quarterly profit.
Net income rose to $76.4 million, or 51 cents per share, in the second quarter from $61.3 million, or 42 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 12 percent to $758.5 million.
Urban Outfitters shares were up 6.5 percent in extended trading after closing at $39.92 on the Nasdaq on Monday. (Reporting by Aditi Shrivastava in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |