Teen apparel chain Urban Outfitters profit jumps 25 pct
Aug 19 (Reuters) - Teen apparel retailer Urban Outfitters Inc reported a 25 percent jump in quarterly profit.
Net income rose to $76.4 million, or 51 cents per share, in the second quarter from $61.3 million, or 42 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 12 percent to $758.5 million.
Urban Outfitters shares were up 6.5 percent in extended trading after closing at $39.92 on the Nasdaq on Monday. (Reporting by Aditi Shrivastava in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |