Air Canada studying Bombardier's CSeries jet
Aug 20 (Reuters) - Air Canada is studying Bombardier Inc's new CSeries airplane carefully, and plans to decide which narrow-body jets to purchase by the end of this year, the airline's chief executive said on Tuesday.
"It's a big, big decision, because it's more than 100 airplanes total," Calin Rovinescu told reporters at the opening of a new operations center.
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat