Air Canada studying Bombardier's CSeries jet
Aug 20 (Reuters) - Air Canada is studying Bombardier Inc's new CSeries airplane carefully, and plans to decide which narrow-body jets to purchase by the end of this year, the airline's chief executive said on Tuesday.
"It's a big, big decision, because it's more than 100 airplanes total," Calin Rovinescu told reporters at the opening of a new operations center.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South