CBOE to review batch of trades on CBOE, C2 markets
CHICAGO Aug 20 (Reuters) - Exchange operator CBOE Holdings Inc said on Tuesday that is reviewing all trades on the Chicago Board Options Exchange and its C2 electronic venue from 08:30 to 08:41 a.m. CDT, according to the CBOE website.
The trades under review may be adjusted or nullified, CBOE said on the website.
A CBOE spokeswoman said it has been operating all day with no interruptions.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |