Fannie Mae to sell new 5-year benchmark notes
Aug 20 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Tuesday it will sell new five-year benchmark notes.
The issue amount and sale date were not announced.
The notes, due Sept. 18, 2018, will be sold through joint lead managers Barclays Capital, Citigroup Global Markets, and JP Morgan & Co.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack