German real estate company IVG seeks protection from creditors
FRANKFURT Aug 20 (Reuters) - German real estate company IVG Immobilien, co-owner of the London Gherkin tower, said on Tuesday it was seeking protection from creditors after failing to reach an agreement over the restructuring of its debt.
IVG said its management would seek to continue running its business operations as part of the filing for creditor protection with a German court. (Reporting by Peter Dinkloh; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls