Japan MOF sells 40-year JGBs at auction
TOKYO, Aug 20 (Reuters) - An auction of 40-year Japanese government bonds on Tuesday produced a highest accepted yield of 1.920 percent, with 22.5 percent of the bids accepted at that yield, the Ministry of Finance said. Details were as follows: Highest accepted yield 1.92 pct Coupon rate 1.9 pct Bids accepted at highest yield 22.5 pct Issue date Aug. 22, 2013 Maturity date March 20, 2053 For more information on Japanese government bond auction history, click on
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'