Japan July copper cable sales rose 3.8 pct yr/yr
TOKYO Aug 20 (Reuters) - Japan's copper cable shipments including sales and exports in July rose 3.8 percent from a year earlier to 61,800 tonnes, the Japan Electric Wire and Cable Makers' Association said.
For the breakdown of shipments, click on. (Reporting By Michio Kohno; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |