Japan July copper cable sales rose 3.8 pct yr/yr
TOKYO Aug 20 (Reuters) - Japan's copper cable shipments including sales and exports in July rose 3.8 percent from a year earlier to 61,800 tonnes, the Japan Electric Wire and Cable Makers' Association said.
For the breakdown of shipments, click on. (Reporting By Michio Kohno; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- UPDATE 8-U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports