RPT-Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Aug 20 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Tuesday:
* Blackstone's real estate arm is targeting up to $5 billion for a new European fund, according to a source familiar with the matter, as one of the world's biggest private equity firms bets on property deals in the region picking up.
* KKR & Co LP and Warburg Pincus LLC are among the private equity firms competing for Mitchell International Inc, a car and property claims software company that could fetch up to $1.5 billion, according to four people familiar with the matter.
* Alibaba Group Holding Ltd is in talks with the Hong Kong stock exchange about allowing its founders to maintain control over the Chinese e-commerce company even after it becomes listed, people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |