Dollar falls to six-month low vs euro
NEW YORK Aug 20 (Reuters) - The dollar extended its losses to hit a six-month low against the euro on Tuesday, tracking a drop in Treasury yields and as investors awaited clarity on when the Federal Reserve will scale back its stimulus.
The euro rose as high as $1.3434, the highest since mid-February. It was last at $1.3432, up 0.7 percent on the day.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner