Mexico says economy grew 3.8 pct in 2012 under new methodology
MEXICO CITY Aug 20 (Reuters) - Mexico's economy grew 3.8 percent in 2012, versus an original reading of 3.9 percent, the national statistics agency said on Tuesday, using a new methodology that changed the base year.
- Australia leads southern search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Shares hit as Crimea vote to spur sanctions against Moscow |