Nigeria's GT Bank reports 7 pct rise in H1 profit
LAGOS Aug 20 (Reuters) - Top-tier Nigerian lender Guaranty Trust Bank said on Tuesday its half year pre-tax profit to June 20 rose 7 percent to 57.36 billion naira ($354.95 million), from 53.63 billion naira in the previous year.
Gross earnings rose to 124.2 billion naira naira, from 113.52 billion in same period last year.
The bank said it would pay a dividend of 0.25 naira per share. ($1 = 161.6000 naira) (Reporting by Mayowa Oludare; Editing by Tim Cocks)
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software