S.Korea's Samsung Heavy wins $400 mln order for two LNG carriers
SEOUL Aug 20 (Reuters) - Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd said on Tuesday it had won a 441.6 billion won ($400 million) order for two liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers from an unidentified firm in North America.
The South Korean shipbuilder said in a regulatory filing the delivery is expected to be completed by October 2016.
($1 = 1115.5500 Korean won) (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor