S.Korea's Samsung Heavy wins $400 mln order for two LNG carriers
SEOUL Aug 20 (Reuters) - Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd said on Tuesday it had won a 441.6 billion won ($400 million) order for two liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers from an unidentified firm in North America.
The South Korean shipbuilder said in a regulatory filing the delivery is expected to be completed by October 2016.
($1 = 1115.5500 Korean won) (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia