S.Korea's Samsung Heavy wins $400 mln order for two LNG carriers
SEOUL Aug 20 (Reuters) - Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd said on Tuesday it had won a 441.6 billion won ($400 million) order for two liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers from an unidentified firm in North America.
The South Korean shipbuilder said in a regulatory filing the delivery is expected to be completed by October 2016.
($1 = 1115.5500 Korean won) (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Paul Tait)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls