Turkey's Sabanci says not eyeing stake in Serbia's Telekom
ISTANBUL Aug 20 (Reuters) - Turkish conglomerate Sabanci Holding said in a statement on Tuesday it was not interested in buying a stake in Telekom Srbija, denying earlier media reports.
Serbian Trade and Telecommunications Minister Rasim Ljajic said on Monday that expert teams from two Turkish companies would visit Serbia next week to discuss potential investment opportunities. (Writing by Ece Toksabay)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in rain in farewell to Mandela |