Trina Solar loss narrows as shipments to newer markets rise
Aug 20 (Reuters) - China-based Trina Solar Ltd reported a smaller quarterly loss as it shipped more solar panels to newer markets such as Japan, China and India.
The company's net loss narrowed to $33.7 million, or 47 cents per American Depositary Share (ADS), in the quarter ended June 30, from $92.1 million, or $1.30 per ADS, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 27 percent to $440.7 million.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |