U.S. trucking index fell in July -ATA
NEW YORK Aug 20 (Reuters) - The index that tracks tonnage hauled by U.S. trucks slid 0.4 percent in July, compared with June levels, as manufacturing output fell, the American Trucking Associations said on Tuesday.
The seasonally adjusted index was 4.7 percent higher than a year earlier, according to the associations. (Reporting by Selam Gebrekidan; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |