Belgian biotech firm Ablynx reports 12.9 million H1 revenue
BRUSSELS Aug 21 (Reuters) - Belgian biotech company Ablynx NV reported on Wednesday revenues of 12.9 million euros and a net loss of 10.5 million at the end of the first half of 2013.
The company said it had a strong financial position, with 72 million euros in cash or cash equivalents.
Earlier in the year the firm raised 31.5 million euros in a private placement of new shares.
(Reporting By Claire Davenport; editing by John O'Donnell)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study