Belgian biotech firm Ablynx reports 12.9 million H1 revenue
BRUSSELS Aug 21 (Reuters) - Belgian biotech company Ablynx NV reported on Wednesday revenues of 12.9 million euros and a net loss of 10.5 million at the end of the first half of 2013.
The company said it had a strong financial position, with 72 million euros in cash or cash equivalents.
Earlier in the year the firm raised 31.5 million euros in a private placement of new shares.
(Reporting By Claire Davenport; editing by John O'Donnell)
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip