LATAM Airlines mulls legal action against Argentine hangar order
SANTIAGO Aug 21 (Reuters) - Latin America's LATAM Airlines Group SA is weighing legal action after Argentine authorities ordered the carrier to vacate its hangar at Buenos Aires' Aeroparque airport within 10 calendar days.
LATAM, the region's largest carrier, considers the decision "illegitimate," said Roberto Alvo, vice-president for strategic planning and development, during a conference call to discuss earnings.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions