LATAM Airlines mulls legal action against Argentine hangar order
SANTIAGO Aug 21 (Reuters) - Latin America's LATAM Airlines Group SA is weighing legal action after Argentine authorities ordered the carrier to vacate its hangar at Buenos Aires' Aeroparque airport within 10 calendar days.
LATAM, the region's largest carrier, considers the decision "illegitimate," said Roberto Alvo, vice-president for strategic planning and development, during a conference call to discuss earnings.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |