LATAM Airlines mulls legal action against Argentine hangar order
SANTIAGO Aug 21 (Reuters) - Latin America's LATAM Airlines Group SA is weighing legal action after Argentine authorities ordered the carrier to vacate its hangar at Buenos Aires' Aeroparque airport within 10 calendar days.
LATAM, the region's largest carrier, considers the decision "illegitimate," said Roberto Alvo, vice-president for strategic planning and development, during a conference call to discuss earnings.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image