Enterprise's Meeker, Colorado, gas plant's unit 1 seen back up Friday
Aug 21 (Reuters) - Enterprise Products Partners LP on Wednesday said unit 1 at the Meeker natural gas processing plant in Colorado would return to normal operations on Friday following a force majeure outage that began in late June.
The company said in a prior website posting that the unit was shut due to an inlet relief valve failure and subsequent collapse of a vent stack, causing damage to the unit.
The plant is 100 percent owned by Enterprise and has a total gas processing capacity of 1.70 billion cubic feet per day, according to the company's website.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister