Enterprise's Meeker, Colorado, gas plant's unit 1 seen back up Friday
Aug 21 (Reuters) - Enterprise Products Partners LP on Wednesday said unit 1 at the Meeker natural gas processing plant in Colorado would return to normal operations on Friday following a force majeure outage that began in late June.
The company said in a prior website posting that the unit was shut due to an inlet relief valve failure and subsequent collapse of a vent stack, causing damage to the unit.
The plant is 100 percent owned by Enterprise and has a total gas processing capacity of 1.70 billion cubic feet per day, according to the company's website.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel