Fannie Mae launches $4 bln 5-yr note sale - IFR
Aug 21 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, launched its sale of $4 billion new five-year benchmark notes on Wednesday, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The notes are due Sept. 18, 2018, and are expected to settle on Aug. 23.
The lead managers of the sale are Barclays Capital, Citigroup Global Markets, and JP Morgan & Co.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |