Germany not aware of talks on how to structure new Greek bailout
BERLIN Aug 21 (Reuters) - Germany is not aware of any discussions about how to structure a new rescue package for Greece, a spokesman for the finance ministry said on Wednesday.
"There are no discussions anywhere, according to my knowledge, on how a third bailout could be structured," spokesman Martin Kotthaus told reporters at a regular government news conference.
Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said at an election campaign event in northern Germany on Tuesday that Greece would need a third aid package.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba shares surge 46 percent in their debut |