Germany not aware of talks on how to structure new Greek bailout
BERLIN Aug 21 (Reuters) - Germany is not aware of any discussions about how to structure a new rescue package for Greece, a spokesman for the finance ministry said on Wednesday.
"There are no discussions anywhere, according to my knowledge, on how a third bailout could be structured," spokesman Martin Kotthaus told reporters at a regular government news conference.
Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said at an election campaign event in northern Germany on Tuesday that Greece would need a third aid package.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |