HP's 3rd-qtr revenue slides 8 percent in tough PC, IT market
SAN FRANCISCO Aug 21 (Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co posted an 8 percent slide in quarterly revenue as PC sales continued to slide and its enterprise computing business grappled with tepid worldwide IT spending.
The world's largest personal computer maker on Wednesday recorded revenue of $27.2 billion in the fiscal third quarter, from $29.7 billion a year earlier. It missed the $27.3 billion that Wall Street had expected, on average.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.