HP's 3rd-qtr revenue slides 8 percent in tough PC, IT market
SAN FRANCISCO Aug 21 (Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co posted an 8 percent slide in quarterly revenue as PC sales continued to slide and its enterprise computing business grappled with tepid worldwide IT spending.
The world's largest personal computer maker on Wednesday recorded revenue of $27.2 billion in the fiscal third quarter, from $29.7 billion a year earlier. It missed the $27.3 billion that Wall Street had expected, on average.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source