TEXT-S&P: Hong Kong 'AAA/A-1+' and 'cnAAA/cnA-1+' ratings affirmed; outlook stable
(The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Mar 04 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services affirmed its 'AAA' long-term and 'A-1+' short-term issuer credit ratings on Hong Kong (Special Administrative Region) (SAR). The rating outlook remains stable. In line with this, we affirmed our Greater China regional scale rating on Hong Kong at 'cnAAA/cnA-1+'. The transfer and convertibility (T&C) assessment is unchanged at 'AAA'.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in November-December
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges