KPN shareholdes to meet in October to decide on E-Plus sale
BRUSSELS Aug 21 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN invited its shareholders to vote on Oct. 2 on the proposed sale of its German unit E-Plus, the group said on Wednesday.
KPN said in July that it would sell its E-Plus to Telefonica for 8.1 billion euros ($11 billion) in cash and shares.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai