Marine Harvest sees increased dividends, acquisitions
OSLO Aug 21 (Reuters) - Marine Harvest, the world's biggest fish farmer, lowered its full-year production guidance on Wednesday but predicted a jump next year and said its ample cash would allow it to raise dividends and make acquisitions.
Its operating profit nearly quadrupled from a year earlier to 901 million Norwegian crowns, in line with a preliminary 900 million crowns announced in July.
The firm also proposed an extraordinary dividend of 0.05 crowns per share.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |