RPT-Marine Harvest sees increased dividends, acquisitions
(Repeats to alert)
OSLO Aug 21 (Reuters) - Marine Harvest, the world's biggest fish farmer, lowered its full-year production guidance on Wednesday but predicted a jump next year and said its ample cash would allow it to raise dividends and make acquisitions.
Its operating profit nearly quadrupled from a year earlier to 901 million Norwegian crowns, in line with a preliminary 900 million crowns announced in July.
The firm also proposed an extraordinary dividend of 0.05 crowns per share.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions