RPT-Marine Harvest sees increased dividends, acquisitions
(Repeats to alert)
OSLO Aug 21 (Reuters) - Marine Harvest, the world's biggest fish farmer, lowered its full-year production guidance on Wednesday but predicted a jump next year and said its ample cash would allow it to raise dividends and make acquisitions.
Its operating profit nearly quadrupled from a year earlier to 901 million Norwegian crowns, in line with a preliminary 900 million crowns announced in July.
The firm also proposed an extraordinary dividend of 0.05 crowns per share.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Anger mounts after bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official