Bank of Canada auction of 42-day t-bills yields 0.987 pct
TORONTO Aug 21 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Wednesday that the average yield at its auction of C$2.5 billion ($2.4 billion) worth of 42-day treasury bills was 0.987 percent.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image