Bank of Canada auction of 42-day t-bills yields 0.987 pct
TORONTO Aug 21 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Wednesday that the average yield at its auction of C$2.5 billion ($2.4 billion) worth of 42-day treasury bills was 0.987 percent.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media