Bank of Canada auction of 42-day t-bills yields 0.987 pct
TORONTO Aug 21 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Wednesday that the average yield at its auction of C$2.5 billion ($2.4 billion) worth of 42-day treasury bills was 0.987 percent.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |