India's Power Fin plans to raise at least 1.5 bln rupees via tax-free bonds - termsheet
MUMBAI Aug 21 (Reuters) - India's Power Finance Corp plans to raise at least 1.5 billion rupees ($23.6 million) via private placement of tax-free bonds, according to a termsheet.
The firm will issue 10-, 15-, and 20-year tax-free bonds, which are rated AAA by Crisil, ICRA and CARE, as per the document.
Bidding for the bond sale has been scheduled on Monday. ($1 = 63.5550 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image