Aruba Networks posts higher quarterly revenue
Aug 22 (Reuters) - Network-equipment maker Aruba Networks Inc reported a 10 percent rise in fourth-quarter revenue as demand for its products rose and it added new customers.
Net loss widened to $16.3 million, or 14 cents per share, in the three months ended July from $3 million, or 3 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $153.1 million from $139.2 million.
Excluding items, the company earned 12 cents per share.
Aruba's products provide secure network access across wireless and wired networks.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |