Autodesk profit hurt by lower sales of CAD software
Aug 22 (Reuters) - Autodesk Inc reported a marginal drop in quarterly profit due to lower revenue from its flagship computer-aided design (CAD) software.
Net income fell to $61.7 million, or 27 cents per share, in the second quarter, from $64.6 million, or 28 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 1.2 percent to $561.7 million.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |