Autodesk profit hurt by lower sales of CAD software
Aug 22 (Reuters) - Autodesk Inc reported a marginal drop in quarterly profit due to lower revenue from its flagship computer-aided design (CAD) software.
Net income fell to $61.7 million, or 27 cents per share, in the second quarter, from $64.6 million, or 28 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 1.2 percent to $561.7 million.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat