BBMG shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG Aug 22 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of building materials maker BBMG Corp was suspended in Hong Kong and Shanghai on Thursday pending a statement from the company, the Hong Kong Stock Exchange said.
BBMG's shares closed on Wednesday at HK$5.31.
For a copy of the statement, please click here
(Reporting by Twinnie Siu; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash