BBMG shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG Aug 22 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of building materials maker BBMG Corp was suspended in Hong Kong and Shanghai on Thursday pending a statement from the company, the Hong Kong Stock Exchange said.
BBMG's shares closed on Wednesday at HK$5.31.
For a copy of the statement, please click here
(Reporting by Twinnie Siu; Editing by Paul Tait)
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?