BBMG shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG Aug 22 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of building materials maker BBMG Corp was suspended in Hong Kong and Shanghai on Thursday pending a statement from the company, the Hong Kong Stock Exchange said.
BBMG's shares closed on Wednesday at HK$5.31.
For a copy of the statement, please click here
(Reporting by Twinnie Siu; Editing by Paul Tait)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad