BBMG shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG Aug 22 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of building materials maker BBMG Corp was suspended in Hong Kong and Shanghai on Thursday pending a statement from the company, the Hong Kong Stock Exchange said.
BBMG's shares closed on Wednesday at HK$5.31.
For a copy of the statement, please click here
(Reporting by Twinnie Siu; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin