Brazil BNDES to boost infrastructure financing by 22 pct in 2013
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Aug 22 (Reuters) - Brazil development bank BNDES estimates it will finance about 30 billion reais ($12.34 billion) in infrastructure projects in 2013, 22.5 percent more than it did in the previous year, the bank's president, Luciano Coutinho, said on Thursday.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World