Enbridge rations space on Line 6B, 14 for September -traders
CALGARY, Alberta Aug 22 (Reuters) - Canadian pipeline company Enbridge Inc has rationed space for crude shippers on Line 6B and Line 14 in September, three traders said on Thursday.
Line 6B, which carries 231,000 barrels per day of crude oil between Griffith, Indiana, and Sarnia, Ontario, will be apportioned by 28 percent next month, up slightly from 25 percent apportionment in August.
The 317,600 bpd Line 14 between Superior, Wisconsin, and Mokena, Illinois, will be apportioned by 6 percent, traders said.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image