TABLE-U.S. July leading indicators +0.6 pct
Aug 22 (Reuters) - The Conference Board index of leading, coincident and lagging indicators (2004=100) and percent changes from previous months, seasonally adjusted.
Indicators: Index July June (Prev) May (Prev)
Leading 96.0 0.6 0.0 0.0 0.3 0.2
Coincident 106.3 0.2 0.1 0.2 0.3 0.2
Lagging 118.2 -0.2 0.2 0.3 0.3 0.4
Reuters survey of U.S. economists forecast:
U.S. July leading indicators +0.5 pct
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote