Turkey's Is Investment plans to issue bonds worth up to 500 mln lira
ISTANBUL Aug 22 (Reuters) - Turkey's largest broker Is Investment said on Thursday it plans to issue bonds worth up to 500 million lira ($253 million).
The brokerage made the announcement in a filing with the Istanbul stock exchange. ($1 = 1.9785 Turkish liras) (Reporting by Seda Sezer; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections