U.S. muni bond funds report $2.14 bln of outflows-Lipper
Aug 22 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $2.14 billion of net outflows in the week ended Aug. 21, up from $1.2 billion of outflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained negative at $1.64 billion, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections