U.S. 10-year Treasury yield hits fresh two-year high
SINGAPORE Aug 22 (Reuters) - The U.S. 10-year Treasury yield set a fresh two-year high on Thursday after minutes of the Federal Reserve's meeting in July suggested that the U.S. central bank was still on track to taper its asset-buying programme as early as next month.
The 10-year Treasury yield rose to as high as 2.905 percent , its highest level since July 2011.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections